Thursday 20 January 2011

My new read - 'The Handmade Marketplace'

I have a new book I want to share with all artists and crafters out there!
It is 'The Handmade Marketplace', which I received today! Thanks Dan!
I only read a few pages but am already in love with it. 




I know this book will cure my rubbish feelings!
Being a crafter and starting off an art business is not easy! 
Somedays I am filled with ideas and energy and somedays I feel a bit discouraged! 
But hey! Never forget your beginner's spirit! What's better? 'To do what you love' OR 'To love what you do'! 

1 comment:

  1. That's great that Dan is supporting you!

    I'm sure this book is a very interesting and helpful one :)

    Don't forget the beginner's spirit!
    This is what I learn from you :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like ...