Thursday 31 March 2011

A Little Bit About My Life in Hong Kong ...

I guess I never really talk about my private life here but this time, I will make an exception.


I have been visiting Hong Kong, my home town for nearly 5 weeks now and I am heading back to London next week, time flies! I had so much fun here with family and friends. I guess one of the most important day was my 30th birthday and it is really rare that I could celebrate this BIG day with my twin!


I really want to thank my lovely parents for giving birth to us! I am so fortunate to have Kalam, who is always my soulmate, best friend and my lil sister!


I didn't buy any birthday presents for my sister but I have made her a small present - my first hand sew tote bag (I love totes!)






3 comments:

  1. ahh..look at you two! great snaps, hope you both had a super-duper birthday! it sure looked like you did! ;P Han x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great time. That tote is cute too! Handmade presents are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun! I am leaving for Hong Kong in a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like ...