Monday 24 January 2011

Valentine's Card Designs

Hey ho. another three designs for Valentine's cards! I am still working on another 3 to make it a set of 10. 


These cards are based on some animal designs I handcut with colourful papers awhile back. I then edited them with Photoshop to create more interesting compositions.
It is a great idea to use old materials when you run out of creative juice! 
I think they are rather sweet and cute. I hope you will like them too, they are available on my website and my Folksy shop








1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely card collection! I can't believe how neatly you must have cut the paper out in the first place...

    I also find that when I have creative dry patches, and I'm slow to produce new things, it's good to go back to old pieces and see if anything new can be done with them.. and clearly it worked for you here! Good luck selling these :)

    Oh and also, where did you print them? The print quality looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like ...