Thursday 17 February 2011

Come join me at + New Gallery Jumble Stall on 19th FEB 2011

I have been busy packing my stuff for the house move this coming Saturday. It is crazy to see how much stuff I've been accumulating over the years! I have probably donated 10 bags of stuff to the charities! Sometimes I thought if you throw everything away from me, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I have also been busy preparing for New Gallery Jumble Stall, which also takes place on the the same Saturday 19th FEB ! This is very exciting as it will be my first experience selling in an arty space! I am sharing the space with Emma Cheng, a very talented printmaker/ illustrator whom I met at my print studio. It is great to find someone who shares similar passion in life! 

At the New Gallery Jumble Stall there will be loads of lovely craft work clothing shoppings workshops and a lot to eat and drink !!! 

The key idea of this jumble is that it is environmentally friendly
Work sold here fits this ethos and stuff you can buy are made with materials that are cleverly sourced. 

If you are wondering what to do this Saturday, please come along! 
I would love to meet you there!

+ New Gallery Jumble Stall +
Date Saturday, 19th February
Time 1 pm - 11 pm
Address 56b Peckham road,  London SE5 8PX
Facebook Page New Gallery Jumble
More Information: please click here
+ Workshops +
Make It Last: All Day
Learn How To Knit: All Day
Make Notebook Workshops: 15 minutes workshop runs every hour on the hour !













A sneak peek of some of my hand-printed cards that will be sold at the store:



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like ...