Monday 21 February 2011

Snapshots of New Gallery Jumble Sale

It was my first time selling in a 'public space', I must admit that I was a bit nervous at the beginning but as soon as Emma and I had set up the stall, I felt much more relaxed.  (Having two bottles of Hoegaarden helped!) I would do this again as it was such a fun experience, I met loads of arty people, I had my portrait done, I learned how to knit a flower brooch, and I bought quite a few items from the other stalls too!


Special special thanks to Daniel and Stephen who helped out with the house moving so I could do this market! You are the best! And special thanks to CherriEugene, Tom and Richard for coming to support me! I am really touched !


Here are some snapshots of the day !


3 comments:

  1. wow! what a funky event! your stall & makes all look ace! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalo, the event looks very interesting with a lot of creative people!

    Mama is proud and so am I!

    Did you manage to get a lot of cards sold?

    :) See you real soon! Counting down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looks lovely! Hoe you had a successful and fun day!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like ...